The idea is that you copy the following text from the text box and fill it out, then email it to them.
1. Your Name:
2. Your Age:
4. E-mail Address:
5. Where were you born?:
6. What is your occupation?:
7. Which Utilikilt(s) do you own and why?:
8. Tell us about the exotic or mundane places you have traveled in your Utilikilt:
9. Which of the photos you submitted is your favorite and why?:
10. Was there a book that changed your life?
11. Tell us about it!:
12. What is your favorite place to be?:
13. What is your heart's desire?:
14. How do you travel?:
15. THE QUESTION - What's under your kilt?:
16. Who would you like to see in a Utilikilt?:
17. If we came to visit you, where would you take us?:
18. What kind of beer are you buying for the first round?:
Disclaimer and Release: By sending this email to the Utilikilts Company LLC, I grant the Utilikilts Company LLC full rights to use the entire contents of this email for any purpose whatsoever, until the end of the universe. I understand that the Utilikilts Company LLC might use the text and images enclosed in this email on their web site, in printed or online marketing materials, or as a target on the dartboard in the executive bathroom, and I am fine with that. I mean it. I am flattered that my image or words might be used by the company in any way, shape or form.
I'm wondering if people are going to get creative, and alter the disclaimer when they enter. It almost makes me want to buy one for Dax so he can enter.